16 January 2008

I'll be off the "net" for a bit


The CI-Roller will be off the NET for up to a few weeks... I'll find out this weekend if I have to go spend a year in Kosovo... not that this dude has any fears from the little trolls there, but I do have a life and I think 2 deployments for some old National Guard puke like myself is enough...
I will continue my Iraq war stories when I return...as Camp Roberts, CA doesn't even have decent running water much less Internet... It's like a 4th world country.
I'll leave my trusty M- 4 behind and do the "Paper push" for a bit and see if they think my injuries are enough to keep me home for this game.
Take care, and if you wanna e-mail me, it's at the top of the blog page...just don't expect me to answer for awhile....
Peace through superior knowledge....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

traveling mercies my friend...let us know as soon as you can...you are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

...May the good doctor write you a "go home, soldier" note...you've served your country well, D.

...be safe...come back and continue the story...

KA said...

Hey, Camp Roberts. Seriously? That place is such a pit. I mean... serious hell hole.

I hope they send you home... back to your life.