14 December 2009

Why keep doing it......


From the Bloger Dude side:  Why I will keep writing: A friend of mine, who I’ll just call “Bud” for Op Sec asked me why I was going to stop writing my blog. I told him that it was none of his ****ing business, but it appears a few people actually read this.


So Bud asked: “If only 20 people read your blog would you still write it?”

I thought about that question for a few seconds and said sure. Then he asked:” “If only 15 people read your blog would you still write it?”

I thought for a second or two and said: “Sure, why not?”

Bud then asked: “If only 12 people read your blog would you still write it?”

I said: “Yeah, I guess so, for 12 people…why not?”

Then he asked: “If only 10 people read your blog would you still write it?”

I thought about that and with little hesitation I said: “Sure, for 10 people I’d still write it.”

Then Bud asked: “If only 7 people read your blog would you still write it?”

I said: “Of course.”

Then he asked: “If only 2 people read your blog would you still write it?”

I had to slap the shit out of Bud for trying to quote the Bible without a license. I write it for therapy…mine.




I’ll get on with my new advice posting soon.

3 comments:

CI-Roller Dude said...

Hey, Don't over think it....

Anonymous said...

Good for you.

Anonymous said...

I hope you keep writing. I have read your blog from start to finish(going back in the archives.) You tell great stories and have an interesting perspective.

Phil
Chicagoland