02 January 2011

Useful Tips...

From both the Soldier and Cop side:  I was going through some old e-mails again.  This batch was some e-mails I sent to a very good friend of mine...Sergeant Grumpy.  Grumpy and I went to Bosnia together....and upon his return, the civilain company he worked for had moved out of California.  So, Grumpy didn't get the joy of going to Iraq with us in 2004...but since he remained in the Army National Guard, he got to go later with another unit...and very good unit. 

I was re-reading some of the e-mails we'd sent to each other.  He asked me a few times for my advice on things... and I'll post of of those later.  But, I learned a lot from Grumpy. He's a very good person and soldier and it was his blog that got me started in blogging.  (Most people who know me in real life would assume I lack the basic skills required to do this......good for my Op-Sec.) 

One thing I did learn from Sergeant Grumpy...that can be used by those in this duty M.O.S. in the military and will also help those in Law Enforcement. 
What do you do when the captured insurgent or the suspect you've arrested won't talk?

Watch this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xksxo0x4uQI

5 comments:

newmagoo said...

"I break bones and laugh!"

Loved it :)

Hogdayafternoon said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO8EpfyCG2Y&feature=related

Tragically, RD, we don't share the same sense of humour (or interrogation techniques)

Riley Carson said...

Interesting! Can't wait to read it.

CI-Roller Dude said...

In real life, I would never do anything like "Baby Cop" nor allow anybody working for me to do this.
I just put it out there for a laugh.

Saker said...

Haha! When I get off leave there are people who need to see this...