If you or anybody you know is getting deployed, here's some useful things Private Snuffy did when we were in Iraq to help pass the time.~ CI Roller Dude
14 Things Private Snuffy Taught Me in Iraq!
2. In the PX, Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice!
3. Every Time your boss ask You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that?"
4. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker in the TOC For 3 Weeks . Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
5. In the PX, In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ' For Marijuana.
6. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
7. Order a Diet Water whenever you go to eat in the Mess Hall, with a serious face.
8. While walking around Sergeant Majors, whistel tunes from Disney movies.
9. While watching AFN TV, Sing Along At The Opera
10. Five Days before it’s time to rotate home, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend The Party Because You have a headache.
11. In the PX , When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
12. When Leaving the Mess Hall, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
13. Tell Your fellow soldiers, Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity
14. PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS In the PX, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE THE FITTING ROOM IS.