21 February 2008

Sometimes you just gotto' take the chance!


Iraq deployment: 15 months
Rubber chicken: $5.99 on line
M16 A2 Rifle: $300. military price
Getting a photo of first sergeant with rubber chicken in his face while sleeping: fucking priceless!
From the Combat Comic side: I still get questions like: "what did you do to survive your tour in Iraq?"
I was the unit Combat Comic...I had to do things to keep up moral...
How many Soldiers or Marines do you know with the balls to find a sleeping First Sergeant, walk up to him and stick a rubber chicken in his face and take a picture of it?
It was worth the effort...nobody thought I would do it... but, I had to. I 'm glad I did it, and I'd do it again if I was deployed. So, my tip for the day...find at least one thing a day to make you and everyone around you laugh your ass off...it's worth the effort.

5 comments:

J said...

Ok...so the question is..."What did the first sergeant do when he woke up with a chicken in his face?" (sounds like the beginning of a joke to me)
P wants to know...

And about your tip for the day: That is really good advice, because people who make it their "job" to make other people laugh every day deserve a medal in my opinion...it's one of the best survival tools...no matter what kind of war you're fighting.

"D" AKA CI-Roller Dude said...

Why did the rubber chicken cross the road?

To get away from the mad First Sergeant who was chasing him with an M16A2...

J said...

Dang, that chicken had some nuggets.
-P

Hope said...

roflmao...at least you didn't tuck him in with the chicken...hifreakinglarious...if you ever come to Texas I have some 'projects' and some 'customers' for you. I'll get the saran wrap, pink flamigos and 'It's a boy/girl' signs ready...

Katana said...

and how many pushups did you end up doing?