21 February 2008

Sometimes you just gotto' take the chance!


Iraq deployment: 15 months
Rubber chicken: $5.99 on line
M16 A2 Rifle: $300. military price
Getting a photo of first sergeant with rubber chicken in his face while sleeping: fucking priceless!
From the Combat Comic side: I still get questions like: "what did you do to survive your tour in Iraq?"
I was the unit Combat Comic...I had to do things to keep up moral...
How many Soldiers or Marines do you know with the balls to find a sleeping First Sergeant, walk up to him and stick a rubber chicken in his face and take a picture of it?
It was worth the effort...nobody thought I would do it... but, I had to. I 'm glad I did it, and I'd do it again if I was deployed. So, my tip for the day...find at least one thing a day to make you and everyone around you laugh your ass off...it's worth the effort.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...so the question is..."What did the first sergeant do when he woke up with a chicken in his face?" (sounds like the beginning of a joke to me)
P wants to know...

And about your tip for the day: That is really good advice, because people who make it their "job" to make other people laugh every day deserve a medal in my opinion...it's one of the best survival tools...no matter what kind of war you're fighting.

CI-Roller Dude said...

Why did the rubber chicken cross the road?

To get away from the mad First Sergeant who was chasing him with an M16A2...

Anonymous said...

Dang, that chicken had some nuggets.
-P

Anonymous said...

roflmao...at least you didn't tuck him in with the chicken...hifreakinglarious...if you ever come to Texas I have some 'projects' and some 'customers' for you. I'll get the saran wrap, pink flamigos and 'It's a boy/girl' signs ready...

KA said...

and how many pushups did you end up doing?