27 November 2007

The best part of the job....

When asked: "CI-Roller dude, what do you enjoy most about your jobs?" That would have to be the chance to shoot so many weapons over the years. There are a few that are my all time favorites. Anything that shoots full auto and I don't have to pay for the ammo is good...but there are some that are better than others. Like the MP-5. The M-2 Browning .50 cal is another one I like. Remember gun safety anytime you are handdeling a firearm. Always treat them as if they are loaded. If you own a firearm, take a safety course if you have not had one. Most people can learn a lot from taking a course by a professional. I've seen many shooters who thought they could shoot because they had a gun.... Only hits count.
Yeah, I support the second amendment.
And for my good friend, Sgt Grumpy who's in the IZ now (http://sgtgrumpy.blogspot.com/) don't trust anyone but your partners. Always double tap, do tactical reloads, keep your weapons clean at all times, and make it home.

No comments: