20 March 2020

I'm not dead

It's been a few years since I've written anything here.  So, just to let you all know, I am not dead yet. 

Since our Gov of California has told everybody to stay home due the COVID 19, I have to find a few ways to keep busy.  It wasn't that I had nothing to write about the last few years, I just got kind of busy. 
Memory refresh...I did retire from the CA National Guard several years ago, then retired from Police work.  That didn't last long.  A few weeks after I had my retired badge, the new police chief (who has since retired) asked me to come back part time to help with some complicated stuff. 
Then a year or so later, I went to work for another large LE agency as a "civilian".  that was kind of strange.
So after a few years of that, I quit and the next week my old police chief asked me to come back part time again.  Nothing too exciting as I try to keep a low profile. 

Does anybody still use a Blog anymore? 

I still have some stories...

No comments: