15 October 2011

It runs in the Family.....

From the Soldier Side: One of the absolute most outstanding, best, awesome guys I ever knew in my entire Army & National Guard career was a guy I served with in Iraq.  He was my boss for the first 4 months and he is one of the most calm people I have ever known.  I could write an entire blog about him, but this post is for his son. 

His son was wounded in Afghanistan.  Here’s the news video (sorry about any commercials)
Click   HERE!

A HERO!!! 





3 comments:

Coffeypot said...

The son sounds like he is in pretty good spirits..a quality learned from his parents, no doubt.

CI-Roller Dude said...

CP,
I am sure if his dad could have been with him to keep him safe, he would have been with him. I'm not sure how I would have handeled it if it were one of my sons.

Unknown said...

That's some family there!