20 January 2013

Slacker

From neither the Soldier or the old Cop side:  If I was doing this blog as a job, I'd get fired.  Come-on, I haven't posted anything since Christmas.  Well the new job does have me working long days, but it's good....it keeps me busy.
Speaking of busy.  There's a new "CI Roller Dude" in town.  My #1 son and his wife unit had a baby boy a few weeks ago.  He's already got his head on a swivel looking around the room...checking for bad guys.
His older sister has also been showing him some tricks....

(Big sis has the Irish red hair...little brother doesn't have much hair yet.)

Well, I keep thinking up old war stories, but by the time I get to the computer I forget them.  Maybe I should take a note book with me.  It's really hard to think about old stuff with two wonderful grand kids to think about.

6 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Congrats, Dude. I know what you mean, too. There is nothing on earth than grandkids. Enjoy them to the max. I wish I had more of'em.

Paxford said...

Double Grandad - Way to go CI!!!

:)

Pax

Suz said...

D'awwww. Precious! Both of 'em!

Jay said...

Congrats to Mum, Dad and your good self. Happy Days.

Momma Fargo said...

Cuties! Babies are such fun! Enjoy!

CI-Roller Dude said...

and the best part of being a grandpa is: I can spoil them, then take them home.
"No, you don't have to eat that, you can have cake instead if you want."